Thank you for using our product and services (hereinafter to as “Services”). These Services are provided by RMgX for the purpose of locating offers and deals on your credit cards, debit cards & digital wallets
These Website/Mobile Application Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard/ Mobile Application Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, mobile app including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website/ Mobile Application Standard Terms And Conditions.
RMgX is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to update yourself on such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Using our Services
Our users are expected to use our Services in accordance with law and our policies. In the event of misuse or contravention of law, we reserve our rights to suspend/terminate your account, without any prior notice to you.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, update notifications and other information through emails/sms/ voice bound calls/ direct mailers. You may opt out of some of those communications at your own will and responsibility.
Our Services are available on our website and also on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
These terms control the relationship between Cardinal and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have and/or the right to take appropriate legal action in future.
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms and shall be considered severable therefrom.
For information about how to contact Cardinal, please visit our contact page https://cardinalonline.in/#contact.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of our Services to you. You may also disable your account at any time. Even upon termination, all such provisions of this Policy, which by their nature require survival, shall survive.
In these Terms And Conditions, “Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to your Content, by displaying it, you grant RMgX a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
You represent that the Content you display on the website is your own or you have the necessary rights from the owner to use it for the purpose you use it for and; must not be infringing on any third party’s rights.
All Content posted or otherwise submitted to the Website is the sole responsibility of the user from which such Content originated and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not Cardinal are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Website. Cardinal does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Cardinal.
- “Confidential Information” any and all information relating to the parties, or the business, prospective business, technical processes, research results, computer software (both source code and object code), Intellectual Property rights or finances of each party, or compilations of two or more items of such information, whether or not each individual item is in itself confidential, which comes into a party’s possession (whether disclosed before or after the date of this Agreement) by virtue of disclosure to it pursuant to or in anticipation of its entry into this Agreement, or provision of the Content, and which the other party regards, or could reasonably be expected to regard, as confidential and any and all information which has been or may be derived or obtained from any such information.
- By “Content” we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using our Services.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s Content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Cardinal or provide to Cardinal through Platform.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Cardinal.
- “Intellectual Property” shall mean intellectual property and include the rights in the Content and the website including all rights in artwork, registered and unregistered design rights, branding, trade names, logos and get up, trademarks, website data and Content rights, database rights and copyrights, electronic mail addresses, uniform resource locators or domain names, rights of whatsoever nature in computer software, data and rights in codes, inventions, improvements, privacy rights, trade secrets and confidential information, know-how, patents, typographical arrangements, all other intellectual property or related rights and all other similar or analogous intangible privileges and rights subsisting now or in the future in any part of the world including all registered and unregistered rights, granted registrations, rights to apply for registration, protection, renewals, reversions or extensions, and any applications to register any of the foregoing together with all forms of protection of a similar nature subsisting anywhere in the world.
- By “Platform” we mean a set of Services (such as Content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Cardinal or provide data to us.
- “Terms” shall mean the terms and conditions described herein.
- By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By using our Services, you agree that Cardinal can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
- Please be informed that our automated systems analyze your Content to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection. This analysis occurs as the Content is sent, received, and when it is stored.
- When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
- Cardinal gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software and its upgrades. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided (and its upgrades) by Cardinal, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software (including its updates), nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
- Open source software is important to us. Some software used in our Services may be offered under an open source license that we will make available to you. There may be provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of these terms.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
- We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add, modify or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service/your account altogether without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other Content which is contained in your account.
- Although you are important to us, it is important to inform you that you can stop using our Services at any time. Equally, we reserve our rights to stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
- We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service(s), where reasonably possible, we will give you a reasonable advance notice and a chance to delete information from your account.
- When you delete Content, it is deleted in the manner similar to emptying the recycle or Trash bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed Content may persist in back-up copies for a reasonable period of time.
- We also reserve the right to move from a free to a paid Software product at any time and without warning (though it's unlikely we would not give you plenty of warning). In such a case the terms of your paid subscription or any trials would be governed by the terms of service on our web site and would need to be agreed to during the subscription process there.
Consequences of Termination:
If you wish to terminate your Cardinal account, you may simply discontinue using the Services. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. It is your responsibility to remove all Content from your account prior to termination. Upon termination of your account, Cardinal can, at its option, remove all Content posted to your account.
Warranties and Disclaimers.
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care however, we provide no warranties and/or guarantees.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither Cardinal nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the Services, its reliability, availability or ability. We provide the Services “as is”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on Cardinal and are not responsible for the Content or information, users transmit or share on Cardinal and/or ensuring their compliance with the Terms.We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Cardinal.
We try to keep Cardinal up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk.
Cardinal is not responsible for the actions, Content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
You represent and warrant that:
You are the owner of all rights in relation to the Content you submit to the Website;
Your Content does not defame any person and does not infringe upon the copyright, moral rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or any other right of any person, or violate any law or judicial or governmental order.
You shall not have any right to terminate the permissions granted herein, nor to seek, obtain, or enforce any injunctive or other equitable relief against Cardinal, all of which such rights are hereby expressly and irrevocably waived by you in favor of Cardinal.
Limitation of liability.
Cardinal will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages nor for any unforeseeable loss and/or damage.
Subject to the aforesaid, to the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Cardinal for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services.
We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights, which may not be waived by contract.
Nothing contained in this Website shall be construed as providing any advice to you.
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, then that business accepts these terms.
You and/or your business, in case, you are using our Services on behalf of your business will hold harmless and indemnify Cardinal and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
Registration and Account Security
We expect you to provide information about you that is authentic including providing your real name. By opening an account with Cardinal, you undertake that:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Cardinal, or create an account for anyone other than yourself, without permission.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use Cardinal if you are under the age of 18.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), or let anyone else access your account without your authority, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is not appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Mobile and Other Devices
Currently our Services are free of charge however your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply. But in future we have all the rights to switch to the paid Services as and when required and; we will notify you by SMS or any other means but it shall be your responsibility to keep yourself updated about the status of the Services.
About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by Cardinal
Cardinal uses advertising and other commercial or sponsored Content that may be of value to our user and advertisers. In order to provide more efficacious services:
- You give us permission to use your name, Content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related Content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name with your Content or information, without any compensation to you.
- We do not give your Content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always separately identify paid services and communications as such.
- By using our Services, you expressly recognize that ‘Cardinal’ is the trademark of RMgX and the intellectual property in the Cardinal Website including its source code, the Content and Cardinal is the sole Intellectual Property of RMgX and hereby undertake not to challenge/ question the validity of the Intellectual Property therein.
- All other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names and logos appearing on Cardinal may be the Intellectual Property of third parties. Please do not assume that any Content and/or Intellectual Property that does not expressly belong to you is in public domain. Any use of Intellectual Property that does not belong to you, including their reproduction, modification, distribution or re-publication without prior written consent of the owner thereof is strictly prohibited.
- Further by use of Services on Cardinal, you have only limited temporary use of the Intellectual Property uncoupled with any rights, title and/or interest therein, any and all use by you shall include to the benefit of either Cardinal or the owner of such Intellectual Property.
- Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive Content belonging to you and/or in which you are the owner of Intellectual Property. You retain ownership of any Intellectual Property rights that you hold in that Content and in short, what belongs to you, stays yours.
- When you upload, submit, store, send or receive Content to or through our Services, you give Cardinal (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your Content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content. This license continues even if you stop using our Services. Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove Content that has been provided in that Service. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any Content that you submit to our Services. Because it will be assumed by us that you do.
- We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of infringers according to the process set out in Indian Law.
- We provide information to help copyright holders manage their Intellectual Property online. If you think somebody is violating your Intellectual Property and want to notify us, you can find information about submitting notices and Cardinal’s policy about responding to notices via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your Intellectual Property. To learn more, email us on email@example.com
- If we remove your Content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our Intellectual Property and any confusingly/deceptively similar intellectual property.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
In the event of any dispute arising between you and us (‘the parties’) in relation to Services or arising from or relating to these Terms, the parties agree to submit such disputes to arbitration. The seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. There shall be a sole arbitrator appointed by Delhi International Arbitration Centre (“DAC”) and the procedural rules thereof shall apply. The substantive law shall be Indian law. The language of arbitration proceeding shall be English. The arbitral award shall be final and binding on the parties. Subject to the afore-going, the parties shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Indian courts alone.
If the laws and/or courts in your country will not permit you to consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts in New Delhi, India, then please do not use our Services and Website.
*Disclaimer: The Website/Mobile app may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by Cardinal or in any affiliated with it. Kindly note that Cardinal doesnot guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timliness or completeness of any information on these external website.